Signs You Should Bring in Your Pet for Diagnostics & Imaging
If you notice any of the following signs or symptoms in your pet, they may have a health concern that needs immediate attention:
- Unusual or sudden weight loss
- Persistent vomiting or diarrhea
- Difficulty breathing
- Persistent coughing
- Unexplained swelling or lumps
- Loss of appetite or changes in eating habits
- Changes in behavior – depression, aggression, or anxiety
- Difficulty walking or a sudden change in gait
- Frequent urination, increased water consumption, or changes in urine color
- Any signs of pain – if your pet is constantly licking or scratching a particular area or exhibits flinching or crying when touched
Each pet is unique, and even subtle changes in behavior can indicate a potential health issue. Regular veterinary visits, paired with vigilant observation at home, can significantly assist in early detection and treatment of potential health issues.
Remember, early diagnosis often leads to more effective treatment and a better overall prognosis for your pet. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns about your pet’s health or behavior.
At Care Animal Clinic, we prioritize the health and well-being of your pets above all else.
Our clinic distinguishes itself as a go-to destination for diagnostic and imaging services in Naperville. This distinction stems from our unwavering commitment to providing quality care, our utilization of state-of-the-art technology, and our compassionate and personalized approach to treating our patients.
“I cannot thank you enough for that kindness and the support given to her as she made the hard decisions regarding her fur baby.”Taylor S.
“Dr. Shaun Fauley has been our veterinarian for 14 years and we wouldn't trust anyone else with our two cats and dog. He takes care of our furry friends as if they were a member of his own family.”Kathy A.
“Care Animal Clinic does amazing helping my babies feel better when they are not feeling well.”Chris S.